Monday 27 April 2020

Morning coffee elixir

It's been a while since my last illustrations. It took me approximately 1 week. I remember back in 2016 when it took me only 2-3 hours (have you seen my speedpainting on Valak? Click here to watch the video)


Paint Tool SAI vs Photoshop

Paint Tool Sail is my fav software to use for illustrations. Unfortunately the latter is not available for MAC user. For this drawing, I started in Paint Tool Sai but finished it in photoshop. 

Details

Playing with colours, shadow & perspective were a time consuming but worth it



My most favourite features to draw is definitely the lips... luscious lips.


Super Mario drawings is not my creation. I found 1 on the internet & placed it on the t-shirt. 



Good luck along your creative way!


No comments:

Post a Comment