Friday 10 January 2020

Happy New Year & Highlights

It's been a hot minute since my last blog post. I'm so excited to be back at it again! Happy New Year... 10 days later. I should be banned for saying that :S

Every year, it's pretty much the same; dinner at home with friends & families. However, for the 1st time, we spent the New Year's eve at Domaine Anna. We thought Cyclone Calvinia would spoil the party. Thanks god the weather has improved significantly!


But today's blog is about highlights of these last 10 years. Here we go!


Highlights

By writing this post, I realised that so many things happened during these past 10 years. I had good days, bad days & great days. People come & go; for a season, for a reason or for a lifetime. 



2009

Finished college













2010

1st job | Got a pixie hair for the 1st time.



2011

Met the handsome Mr Poussin! 

















2012

1 word: "attitude". That's what the headmaster told us over an over again lol



I joined an awesome institution. In fact, I had the most amazing memories compared to college. Koz I had the opportunity to do what I always wanted to do: create! I've done amazing projects & met creative minds. I've got prodigious results :D... I was not used to that!

Also, I was diagnosed with Endometriosis. Even though I had to remove 2 cysts by surgery, I accepted the disease. I decided not to get affected by it. I was not ashamed or shy to speak about the chronic condition. I firmly believe that it would help other women being aware of it.

2013

The birth of my niece. 


2014

Woot woot! HND completed | Got a job at a quite famous clothing brand | Graduation



That year, however, I spent most of my time crying koz I had a toxic coworker (sorry not sorry). I was bullied. I was too young, too shy & inexperienced in the working world. 

The only good thing as motivation that year was the money at the end of each month... & my graduation.



2015

Resigned from the previous job | Unemployed for almost half the year | Start my degree at the end of the year.



2016

Back to student life | Got engaged 





2017

1 word: hectic! 



New job | Graduation | Got married | Moving

2018

Travel


















Massive hair change. From natural | blonde | long bob | short bob | Mireille Mathieu | Pixie haircut.







2019

Bun in the oven















2020

...




















I think it is important to make an evaluation. What you achieved & how you achieved them. The struggles. Identify people in your life who had the greatest impact over the past year. What are the challenge for the year, set goals. Get moving!


Wish you a magical year,
Good luck along your creative way!


Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment