Thursday 25 April 2019

Productive Weekend

Me & Poussin are normally super busy on Saturdays. Do some house chores, grocery shopping, ...thus adult things! However, last Saturday I decided to change our routine. Weekend should not be stressful. It should be a moment of pure joy and no work time. We should make space for activities to keep a balance.

That Saturday I woke up feeling dizzy, but I still wanted to be anywhere except home. The thing is that I was at home the day before due the same damn problem! Even though I was sick, I needed to go out.

So I made myself a light breakfast, took a shower, put on some light makeup just to give that bloody face a semblance of life. I drunk paracetamol, put on my sunglasses and stepped out.


Lunch


That day we had our 1st time meal at RoccoMamas. Oh mama! So good! I had a double beef burger, bacon and guacamole + fries. Poussin got a beef burger with bacon and cheese + fries.





We were K.O ! 

Shazam!

Shazam! Just after that AMAZING lunch, we went ahead to the cinema to watch Shazam! If you haven't watched it already, you should!



Btw, are you team DC or MARVEL? To be honest, I'm both. haha! I love both universe even if I was a bit disappointed by Justice League and that Ben Afflect is the actual Batman >_>

Dessert

After the movie, we had desserts at Paul... for the 1st time again! That day was indeed full of discoveries. I chose a freaking huge Macaron and a Strawberry Cake. Poussin opted for a Blueberry Pie. Ok, I took 2 treats because... why not! I'm sick okay. That girl needed 2 cakes to feel alright.


The Blueberries literally popped in the mouth!


No comments:

Post a Comment