Sunday 3 February 2019

February Bullet Journal spread


When I first started my Bullet Journal, I tried to put full of fancy stuff on each and every page...using Washi Tapes, coloured pens, scrapbooking and adding aquarelle. But what I didn't realise is that I was wasting a lot of time! >.>


It's been a few months now that I'm making quite a minimalist theme. Doodling with black markers and using a second coloured marker to create depth and dimension. I like the way it turned out this time.

This month, the theme was a merge of dark/ witches illustrations and nature. No, I do not practice voodoo or some sort of dark magic ;) 


Adding motivational quotes at the beginning of every month for sure keep me on track and brighten up my day!

"You are capable of everything" 



Trackers


I always do the same thing for my habit trackers. Maybe next month, I will switch to something different.

Brain Dump

I do get random ideas or thoughts at the wrong moment. For this, I now leave 1 or 2 pages for Brain Dump. 



Lastly, for my expense tracker, I put my monthly bills at the top, followed by a table for the other expenses. I also set up a monthly goal; how much I can expend and how much to save. I personally find it easier this way. 


Weekly Spread 



I kept my monthly spread very simple :) 


Meal Planning



Very important part of my bullet journal :P I love eating and love cooking! (and so as Poussin!) I particularly spend some time on this page.


"First we eat, then we do everything else"

At the end, I love to see what the month has brought me. Hope you enjoyed my February BuJo. If you enjoyed this post, maybe you will enjoy this one: https://petitmondedelaurie.blogspot.com/search/label/lifestyle


Good luck along your creative way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment