Sunday 28 October 2018

Zoli Coworking

After a hectic week at work, I spent the Saturday with les zolibloguettes at the Co-working Port Louis. 














Coworking Port Louis is a colonial styled building ideal to wake up and boost your creative thinking. So a place to earmark for those who seek to work, hold meeting or host a business event in such kind of environment.



















As for us, chit chatting while eating caca pigeon and sipping mojitos were the perfect cocktail to kick start the session.








































I was supposed to plan something for our today's working session beforehand. But yet again, I was literally procrastinating for weeks. When not procrastinating, I was busy being an adult.

While having my Tikka bread at noon, I mostly completed my post. I then took some shots of this full of charm and captivating place.









The zolibloguettes squad for today was very much diverse in terms of interests but all sharing the same passion of blogging. I am so happy to spend the day with these beautiful girls to discuss, share ideas, laugh and eat good food around this topic. It is not with Poussin that I will have these kind of talks.

At 15h00, I completed my post for Sunday....a short film about " a journée banale" ...Hope you like it. I want feedbacks! :) 

Well that's all for today. Wish you a great week ahead, eating yummy / healthy food, carving out a little time to pamper yourself and spending time with your loved ones.

Scroll on to watch the short film.












Good luck along your creative way!

No comments:

Post a Comment