Tuesday 10 November 2020

I choose positivity


I woke up that day telling myself; Drink that coffee & be that gurl who has her shit together! 





2020 is definitely a tough year for almost everyone. Non of us could have imagined what 2020 had in store. But we still have the choice to have a good day!  


What a good day to have a good day



 Healthy lunch VS a Frappuccino ginger flavour, double expresso shots with cream. A healthy balanced meal huh?





My little puffer fish Noah! We had fun that afternoon in our garden; watering plants while he had fun exploring.

I strongly believe that you have to wake up with an objective in mind, a positive affirmation that would set the day. We live in a world where we are framed negatively. We only have 1 months till the end of this year. There is no better time to have a positive end.

Good luck along your creative way!

No comments:

Post a Comment