Thursday 30 May 2019

Chicken Udon noodle soup


I was feeling a bit down yesterday... Until I made myself chicken Udon noodle soup. It is 1 of the easiest & luscious dinner you can make on cold nights. The Kimchi adds a dash of hotness in your mouth. Ouch! So yummy!


















I can't remember where I got the recipe. But it's not rocket science! I boiled water, add chicken broth, chicken breast & threw all the ingredients in the casserole (mushroom, bok choy, sesame oil, soy sauce mixed with sugar).

However, in my case, I added the Udon Noodles at the end as it was pre- cooked. See on the package. Sprinkle some spring onions, pocked my half boiled eggs and i'm ready!

Then after this hearty meal, I got back to work. What do you do to make yourself feel better on a crappy day? In my case, it's definitely food :P





Good luck along your creative way!

No comments:

Post a Comment