Wednesday 18 July 2018

Zoli Bloguettes Brunch


The day of the 1st #zoliblogguette MeetUp is one of the day I aim the most during the year. A day spent with amazing girls, gossiping, sharing our experience, eating good food, workshops and amazing energy. 









Special thanks to Thelovelybrunette  and sheisamultipotentialite for making the event a surprising experience!

The MeetUp took place at Miss Daisy Bistrot. I was greeted by the zolibloguettes. Although we met for the 1st time on that day, it was as if we have known each other for years!
After the chit- chat and hugs, the organisers loaded us with super beautiful goodie bags. The bag itself is cuuuute! I will show you in the next post the gifts we brought back home.








I sipped the most exquisite homemade cocktails: watermelon & lychee with a lemon zest. This sounds like the perfect drink for hanging out on the veranda










Workshops

I'm definitely not good at making flatlay photography. Some items in the picture were absolutely out of focus. After numerous attempts, I ended up with the snapshot you can see above. Well done Laurie, you totally screwed up the challenge!



But hey! Look how gorgeous are theses handmade goodies from Dreamdoodle, nanumo'mandala, b.younique, handikaos and cocoup





Food


Okay, brunch is definitely my favorite meal! Mostly because we can have champagne in the middle of the day (Unfortunately no bubbly on that day)




I decided to have a classic burger.






 The cupcake looked so festive! With its “zolibloguettes” topping and sparkles on the frosting and on the cupcake itself.  


It was so fine-looking that it took me few minutes before I decided to eat it. (Also because I had to take pictures of that lovely masterpiece before it goes to my tummy)

I probably could have eaten another piece...





Vanilla coco sorbet is absolutely refreshing treat. I just love a good sorbet. Ice cream is good, but I enjoy the great fruit flavour we have in a sorbet. It’s undeniably light.




Okay guys! This little brunch definitely inspired me to create more content, not only webcomics.
Best. Weekend. Seriously. Thank you so much for sharing your insight, experience, laughter, and boost. (and sorry for being clumsy :P )




What do you think of brunch? Do you like or nah? I wanna know. I’ll answer them in the comments!

Good luck along your creative way!

No comments:

Post a Comment